Swim outdoors in the beautiful Devon countryside while sampling local foodie treats
We are foodies and we live in foodie paradise. Come and swim with us and sample local fayre at it’s best. We’ll serve you up some sumptuous treats, wines from our extensive cellar, organised local wine tastings and visits to food markets and all this on top of the swimming.
We are proud of our local restaurants and food suppliers. The following visits can be arranged on request.
- Riverford Field Kitchen – a wonderful informal restaurant on the Riverford farm
- Agaric Restaurant – an undiscovered gem of a restaurant in Ashburton
- The Sea Horse – Mitch Tonks’ flagship restaurant in Dartmouth
- South Devon Chilli Farm – more chillis than you can shake a stick at
- Brixham Fish Market – buy fresh Brixham fish straight off the boat
- Sharpham Vineyard – tours and tastings of our local wine and cheese maker – we might even swim there and back!
- Ticklemore Cheeses – a wonderful independent cheese maker and supplier specialising in West Country cheeses
Please complete the form below to register your interest. Let us know which of the above take your fancy and we’ll make sure we build them into your weekend.